ATTENTION LAKESIDE LOT OWNERS
DO YOU OWN REAL ESTATE ABUTTING THE LAKE?
DO YOU WANT TO BOAT, FISH OR SWIM IN THE LAKE?
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A DOCK?
THEN YOU ARE AMONG THE PROPERTY OWNERS WHOSE HOUSES AND LOTS ARE NEAR THE SHORELINE OF LAKE SHANNONDALE.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FOUR DOCUMENTS BELOW
are hereby put on NOTICE that these 4 Documents set forth principles and rules for
your safety and for the preservation of Lake Shannondale and its environment.
|1. LAKE USE APPLICATION.pdf (PDF — 1 MB)|
1) Download the documents and make a copy of each:
2) Complete the Application for the Lake Use Agreement and sign it;
|2. LAKE USE AGREEMENT.pdf (PDF — 1 MB)|
|3. RULES - CONDITIONS.pdf (PDF — 1 MB)|
5) Please make a copy for your records.
|4. DOCK SPACE APPLICATION.pdf (PDF — 1 MB)|
1) Download the Dock Space Application
2) Complete the application, prepare the diagram, and sign it.
3) Send the signed Application for Dock Space, along with the diagram and a check for the fiscal year 2016-2017 rental of $100.00 per Dock.
4) Make a copy for your records.
5) Lakeland will contact you to set up the inspection.
If you have any questions, please call Joan O’Dell at 240-731 1349 or email Lakeland at [email protected].